Pursuant to Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico -LSSI), we inform:
Art. 10 LSSI: www.dennisnakakita.com is an internet domain owned by DENNIS NAKAKITA, S.A, with registered office in C/ BADAJOZ 2 28223 POZUELO DE ALARCON (province of MADRID) and TAX ID Number A28340123. The company has registered in the Companies Registry Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Hoja 29816, Folio 122, Tomo 3898, General 1138, Sección 3ª del libro de sociedades, Inscripción 1ª.
For the purposes of this document, the telephone contact number is 913526465
This legal notice regulates the use of the domain.
The use of this website means you agree the conditions included in this Notice. In the case of certain services, content and / or tools offered via this website requiring the application of special conditions, these shall make available to user.
Moreover, it warns that both the content and services of this website and the own conditions of use may be modified without notice.
2. Conditions of use
The User agrees to provide truthful, accurate and complete information about its identity.
In addition, the user agrees to keep personal data update that could be provided to the domain holder; therefore, the data holder is solely responsible for the falsehoods or inaccuracies thereof.
In the event of minors they must have the permission of their parents, guardians or legal representatives to access to the provided services . DENNIS NAKAKITA, S.A is not responsible in the event of inexact or false data related with this issue.
- To perform without prior approval any manipulation or alteration of this page, the holder of the Website does not assume any liability arising from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- To take any action that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website and its services as well as to hinder the normal use and utilization by Users.
- To introduce and / or use computer software, data, corrupted files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature which can damage this website.
- To violate the rights of privacy, self-image, confidentiality of communications, intellectual property and industrial property of third parties.
- To hide and disguise the origin of emails.
- To use false identities, to supplant the identity of others in the use of this Website or the use of any of its services.
- To play, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless you have the permission of the holder of this website or being legally entitled for it.
- To transmit usernames and passwords to unauthorized third parties.
In general,domain holder excludes its liability for any damage that may result from the use of the website, or resulting from the infringement of the rights of intellectual and industrial property by users and / or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, and timeliness of the content. Neither may be required responsibilities to the domains holder due to interruption of services, undesired operations or inability to access the service.
The domain holder is not liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or other harmful software that could produce alterations in the computer system of the user.
The website, its programs, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are property of the provider of the website or has a proper license or express authorization of the authors.
Any total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, always requires the prior authorization of the domain holder.
The user agrees not to perform any contrary acts to the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the author.
The service provider authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of this website but should be redirected to the main website of the provider.
3. Data protection policy
According to the Organic Law of Personal Data Protection ( Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos) 15/1999, DENNIS NAKAKITA, S.A informs that personal data of users through this website will be included and processed in a file owned by DENNIS NAKAKITA, S.A and will be managed exclusively for the purpose described in each form. Pressing the button “SEND” (‘’ENVIAR’’) the user consents the processing of their data by DENNIS NAKAKITA, S.A
DENNIS NAKAKITA, S.A commits that personal data requested are strictly necessary to perform the service demanded by the user. You will be informed of the requirements to provide certain information, without which it would be not possible to carry out the service.
DENNIS NAKAKITA, S.A, as responsible of this data is committed to maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of the Personal Data given to it, adopting all necessary security measures in order to avoid its loss, modification without consent or no access authorized, in accordance with the The Spanish Law R.D. 1720/2007 of 21 December.
The user can exercise in any time their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition established in the Organic Law of Personal Data Protection ( Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos) 15/1999 , notifying to DENNIS NAKAKITA, S.A, C/ BADAJOZ 2 28223 POZUELO DE ALARCON (province of MADRID).
Furthermore, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico -LSSI), DENNIS NAKAKITA, S.A undertakes not to send advertising via mail without previous authorization of the addressee. The user may oppose to receive advertising by checking the appropriate box.
DENNIS NAKAKITA, S.A as holder of this website declares not use any automatic process of gathering information to save the registration of users who visit this website such as “cookies”, “Spyers”..
However, this website can uses gathering procedures only in the following cases:
- To allow the communication between the user equipment and the network.
- To provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
In these two cases the previous information and the user’s consent to install cookies are not required specifically, according to the EU Working Group of Experts, Article 29 of its opinion 4/20123, it has interpreted the exception among those cookies would aim to:
- “User access” cookies
- Cookies for authentication or user identification (session only)
- User security cookies
- Cookies to login media player
- Session cookies for load balancing
- Cookies to customize the user interface
- Complement -cookies (plug-in) to share social content
5. Applicable law
These Terms shall be governed at all times by the provisions of the Spanish legislation.